1 BIRD IN HAND PRINCIPLE
- CWO team members are from diversified professional background.
- Human Resource: CWO started with only 9 members and now it has grown up to 15 members. (What NGO has gained with this increase??) Who they are? (abilities, skills and traits)What they know?? (education, training, expertise and experience) and Whom they know?? (social and professional networks)
- Funds: Collection of funds was limited to members and their relatives.
- Projects: Health and Education is the basic need of the society so CWO started projects with simply installing hand pumps and delivering trainings to the students.
- Some resources which were available at initial stage (before registration), were utilized in installation of 40 water hand pumps.